A monotonous lifestyle in the pandemic and otherwise has caused people to experience pain or aches in arms or legs; they get breathless on slight exertion and even lack the energy they once had to complete daily tasks in a framed time. Any of these conditions are warning signs of arterial blockage and can happen to anybody. Some might even suffer cardiovascular problems or heart and blood sugar diseases, to name a few.
Physicians suggest everyone take care of physical health by preparing a properly nutritious diet and exercise regime. However, to cure the arterial blockage, external treatment is required to purify the body. At times when toxic metals build up in the body, a person should take the chelation therapy benefits for the removal of these metals that make one fall sick.
Chelation therapy is the treatment used for the removal of toxic metals like lead, mercury, iron, arsenic, and extra minerals that build up in the body; and tend to make one fall sick. Professionals also use Oral chelation therapy for atherosclerosis.
It involves injecting a type of medicine, EDTA ( ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid), a chelating agent to bind the metals in the bloodstream. The chelator collects the toxic metals in a compound that; is filtered through the kidneys and released in urine.
Chelation therapy benefits include-
- Increased blood circulation- Removal of toxic metals leads to increased blood flow in the arteries.
- Decreased risk of heart problems- Chelation might not treat heart problems, but studies have shown that it helps reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Reduced risk of diabetes- People with controlled diabetes can use chelation therapy to reduce the risk of diabetes.
- Alzheimers- Some people believe that chelation therapy dissolves beta-amyloid, which helps with curing Alzheimer’s disease. However, there is not much scientific evidence to prove this stance.
- Enhanced memory and energy levels- Removing the toxic metals and extra minerals leads to enhanced memory and increased energy levels in the body.
Oral chelation therapy for atherosclerosis is used to reduce the risk of heart problems. It is believed that it is one of the most effective and economical ways to cleanse arteries and veins for increased blood flow and treat heart diseases.
Chelation therapy also carries serious risks and some side effects, which can prove fatal for a person. Anyone who wishes to take chelation therapy should only undergo the treatment after consulting a doctor. If a person has any additional health problems, the physician should be made aware of them before starting the therapy.