The Maytag Whisper 300 Series Dishwasher can be a wise investment for our homes. Maintaining an automatic dishwasher not only simplifies household chores, it also helps save time for other more important tasks. This article contains helpful tips and information on the proper ways to troubleshoot your Maytag dishwashers.
Cleaning and washing dishes after every meal can be a tedious daily chore. I said that; because personally washing dishes is something that I don’t really enjoy. Thanks to my Maytag Quiet Series 300 dishwasher, I can now enjoy more time chatting with my family and not having to worry about the dishes. But because dishwashers are used repeatedly every day, they cannot avoid being easily damaged. The following paragraphs below will help you troubleshoot some problems with your machine. This article contains several sections for troubleshooting a variety of problems.
Maytag manufactures the Whisper 300 series dishwasher repair. Dishwashers carry a one-year limited warranty that covers any defective parts as long as the dishwasher is installed in a residential setting in the United States or Canada. During the warranty period, Maytag Services will repair or replace the dishwasher at no charge. Maytag recommends troubleshooting your dishwasher to solve common problems before requesting warranty service.
Common problem n. # 1: the dishwasher won’t fill
- Turn on the water supply and check the household circuit breakers or fuses. Restart or replace, if necessary.
- Remove the inlet hose and clean the water valve inlet to remove sediment. Eliminate kinks in inlet hose.
- Press the “Start / Cancel” button to start the selected dishwasher cycle.
- Close and lock the door. The dishwasher will not start if the door is not closed properly.
Common problem n. # 2: dishwasher won’t drain
- Remove the kinks from the drain hose.
- Run the garbage disposal to empty it. If the dishwasher drains into a sink, run water through the sink to make sure the sink drain isn’t clogged. If it is clogged, pour liquid drain cleaner down the drain to remove the clogs.