Every Shopify merchant loves high customer conversion rates. Merchants leverage different kinds of tactics to achieve a high conversion rate each day, every month.
Many merchants even go the extra mile to provide a personalized Shopify Mobile App that acts as a 24/7 store for customers. They can check out your products with a few simple clicks, add them to the cart and checkout in minutes. Sounds easy, doesn’t it?
But, there is a vast difference between checking out products and actually buying them. And you want your customers to purchase the products rather than simply checking them out.
So, what can you do on the product page which will boost conversions? Read on to find out!
Boost Product Page Conversions with a Shopify Mobile App
1. Use High-Quality Product Videos
One of the best ways to boost product page conversions is by showcasing your products via high-quality images and videos. Although using images has been the norm in the eCommerce industry, many merchants are now turning to high-quality videos to attract users.
By adding ahigh quality video, you give the customer a virtual feel of how the product would look like in a real-world use case.
For example – It could be a watch, a purse or a shoe that your brand sells on the Shopify mobile app. So, instead of simply showing static images, including a video wherein a person wears or carries the product. That will help customers to gauge how the product will look like on them. Or you can include a demo of the product that you are selling.
According to some leading reports, nearly three-quarters of customers will most likely convert simply by watching a video that explains what the product is all about and how it can help you out.
Here’s another report which states that a whopping 96% of customers find videos helpful while making a purchase decision online.
So, grab a camera or meet up with a video editor to start making those creative videos that will help you boost product page conversions with ease.
And if you are worried about building a mobile application then fret not! Simply head over to the Shopify App Store and add a Shopify Mobile App Builder to your store that offers a free plan.
This will help you to gauge the features and services before opting for a premium subscription plan.
2. Increase Conversions by Leveraging Social Proof
Social proof is one of the biggest drivers of customer conversions – be it for an eCommerce store or a Shopify mobile app.
When you go online to purchase a product, you will most likely do one of the following things:
- Check reviews about the product on the product page
- See recommendations by other customers
- Checks out testimonials from websites like Trust Pilot and others
Many timescustomerscheck this subconsciously on the product page simply because they want to check out the social proof of a brand and its products. These social proofs most likely include:
- Experiences with the product
- Pros and cons of a product
- Things to improve
- Suggestions on whether you should purchase a product or not
A few positive reviews and product experiences will certainly help customers make an informed decision which will ultimately boost product page conversions.
3. Use Psychology to your Advantage
Offering a fulfilling mobile shopping experience is what most Shopify merchants aim for when they leverage a Shopify Mobile App.
But, at the same time, you need to be able to convert customers to hit those monthly revenue goals. For that, you need to leverage a bit of psychology. Not that you have to go to a school or college to learn about psychology.
Here, we give you some time-tested and proven hacks that will help you leverage psychology on the product pages:
- Use Reciprocity – Offer a “buy this product” and “you will get something for free”. That could be loyalty points, a cashback voucher our a discount coupon for a future purchase.
- Authority – Just like people want to buy an iPhone because of Urgency – Many Shopify merchants use this strategy during flash sales and new product launches. You can use words like hurry up or deal ends in XYZ hours to create a sense of urgency. This will nudge customers to buy the product as soon as possible because they will feel like they will miss out on a great deal.
- Scarcity – You can use this tactic to let customers know that the product will run out of stock. This again creates the sense of urgency that we talked about in the previous point.
These are a few exciting ways through which you can increase product page conversions with the help of a Shopify Mobile App.